Sunday, July 27, 2008

Swat Cash

I have signed up for swat cash and am wondering if it is actually good for anything.
I have been finding myself stumbling around the site asking so what do I do know!
I'll keep to it for a little longer and let you know what I made of it!
I'd love to hear what you think it's good for I have done a couple of the survey type things but I don't like giving out my phone # and getting annoying phone calls so,
I have also played the game but I just attacked and get sent back to base.
I was never to found of the board game risk the boys would always play and it reminds me a little of that so what to do! :)

If you have an opinion please let me Know.
Swatcash

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I have never been a member of Swat Cash but I have heard good things about it! It's no doubt one of the best GPT sites out there. Good luck with it!

My Blog: Growing Piggy Bank

 
ss_blog_claim=fc5eedbd64c1923df5eb4f7f7880809b