Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Bloggers

Wahoo new bloggers visit their blogs and give them a happy hello

Teddie Bears Blush
It will be a happy fluffy blog. :)

Jennie is so much fun and very hilarious. I keep telling her that she needs to be a stand up comedian when she grows up. but, she doesn't like that Idea. She is probably to shy for it also.
She should get an online show because that would be amazing and she could make all English speakers laugh!!! :)

Monkeys Utterance
I don't know what kind of blog she will have but it will be good.
Kirsten has a very strong cahecture and is very smart. I often ask her "what I should think about certain things" because she is well informed and knows how to help me reach a decision.

So give them both a hello and a smile and welcome to the blogging community! :)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=fc5eedbd64c1923df5eb4f7f7880809b