Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shop smart

I have designed environmental friendly Shopping bag's and am making more weekly
Check out my cafepress and buy one to help save the planet.



This is the front
And the back
Think about it if you use this bag 3 times a month in a year you will not have used 36 plastic bags.
they cost just 17.99 + shipping and handling I think its worth it to prevent some plastic from ending up in a land fill and to keep some trees in the forest don't you?

If you want me to design something special for you I will sell the first 10 for only 14.99 + shipping and handling :) Just sent me an email. or a comment letting me know your interested and asking how to get a hold of me.


Oh did you know that some stores will give you a discount for bringing your own bag? Cool Huh! :)




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=fc5eedbd64c1923df5eb4f7f7880809b