Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Debbie and Sharon are off to School

Debbie and Sharon are off to School and I want to give them a funny gift and need your help!"
Inmate Jammies

They are going to schools with stricter dress codes than they are use to so I thought it would be fun to give them a gift
that represented the restrictions they are going to have.

Help Fund the making of the PJ's


I can't do it with out your help!
Here is the design that I am making for them.
My Design for Debbie
I am making Debbie a bright orange jumper with numbers on the back and A handcuff shaped pillow.
href="http://www.123mycodes.com/flash/countdown-generator/bg2.swf?msg=Until%20Sharon%20Leaves&year=2008&month=9&day=1&hour=0&min=0&sec=0">

My Design for Sharon
Sharon gets a black and white striped shirt with black Pants and a pillow shaped like a ball and chain.
Here is my ruff sketches of the PJ's
My Design for DebbieMy Design for DebbieMy Design for Debbie

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=fc5eedbd64c1923df5eb4f7f7880809b