Friday, August 8, 2008

Moving is fun!

Me and some friends helped a friend move yesterday. She lived in an apartment on the top floor so we did a lot of up and down.
You should see her new place it is so cute. I told her that when she moves out I want it. the kitchen has a pull out table.:)I had never heard of such a thing, she has a secret cupboard and a fire place and cupboards galore.
I was very happy that the guys were there and they came in very handy when it came time to move the couches and the washer/dryer. :) They both survived (note to self: never live on the top floor.) :)


2 comments:

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Oh goodness! I think I would have to classify moving as the WORST punishment imaginable for even the most heinous crimes. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Renee

Anonymous said...

i thought you wanted the place if she moved out? but you would not want to live on the top floor? hehehehehe i guess you'll have to move the apartment :D

 
ss_blog_claim=fc5eedbd64c1923df5eb4f7f7880809b