Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Small Business

I'm looking to Start my own business soon so I thought I'd better start breaking things down.
I would love some feed back.


What I want to do
  • Design Mens and Womens clothing (Draw pretty Pictures )
Where I want to sell
  • Down town Moscow
  • On line
  • Small boutiques in other locations not owned by me
Who I want to hire to work in the shop
  • University of Idaho students
  • High school Students
  • Well dressed Men
  • The well dressed
  • Fashionable people
What I want The employees to do
  • Pattern
  • Construct the garments
  • Ship
  • Website setup
  • Research
  • Design
  • Photograph
  • Model
  • Learn/Have Exceptional work ethic
  • Learn/Have Exceptional People skills
  • Learn/Have Exceptional Communication skills
  • Take what their learning in school and put it to use in the company
  • Advertise
  • Blog
  • Become my competitors
What I want the Customers to get
  • Ready made clothing
  • Advice
  • Custom garments
  • Their designs
  • Age appropriate garments
  • Internet
  • Coffee
  • Personalized wardrobe
Target market
  • Moscow Location
  • College students
  • High school Students
  • Online
  • The young with $
What I want to give my Employees
  • Skills
  • Experience
  • Style
  • Free Clothing
  • An Opportunity to Advance within the company
  • Internships
  • Subscriptions to relevant Magazines
  • Inspiration
What I want to promote
  • Self Esteem
  • Professionalism
  • Morality
  • Respect
  • Decency
  • Talent
  • My name
  • Individuality
  • Gender Differentiation

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=fc5eedbd64c1923df5eb4f7f7880809b