Thursday, June 26, 2008

I just started using PayPerPost.com...





and have found that it is convenient to make some extra cash.
With PayPerPost.com you simply post about things that interest you and you're on your way to earning money.

My sister recruited me to the sight when I found out that she made twenty dollars for blogging.

I have made new friends through blogging and I have found old friends that blog too. The day is young and friends are what make blogging fun.

I am meeting lots of new people and am learning much about blogging. For instance I was asked about my blog roll by a blogging friend but I didn’t know what she was talking about so, with her help and a little research I soon learned what a blog roll was and how to get one.

Being a college student I find that having a full time job causes my grades to suffer so when my sister told me about PayPerPost I immediately went to sign up.

I’ve learned that the blogging community is not something to be taken lightly and that bloggers take their blogs seriously even when blogging for PayPerPost.

I am trying to get an online business going and plan on using the money I earn to buy a personal domain.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=fc5eedbd64c1923df5eb4f7f7880809b